Pre-order Policy & Lead Times
PRE-ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment must be made before you can receive items.
- Any pre-order/made to order transactions are final. If you wish to cancel please contact us via email or phone immediately.
- Our 2-4 week lead time is approximate and subject to change. Shipping delays are unfortunate and out of our control.
- Colours may appear different in person, and are not a basis for refund. We are open to appointments and able to send swatches to avoid confusion.
We are typically able to guarantee that your items will arrive at our warehouse within 8-15 days. Unfortunately there are occasions when these shipments are delayed in transit or at customs. Once we receive these items we are able to dispatch them, which can often take an extra week to arrive with you.
We do our best to make sure we update our customers along the process, but if you have any questions regarding the status of your order you can email us at email@example.com
- If you need to make any changes to the size of your pre-order, please contact us within 2 days of placing your order. After this time, we won’t be able to make any changes.
- All pre-orders are classified as a custom made goods as we would not have ordered them if you had not purchased them, as such SOME items are non-returnable. This does not exclude your rights under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as you may still have warranties or guarantees on the products description, fit for purpose and quality. For more information on this please refer to the Australian Consumer Law rights of a consumer.
- All pre-orders are classified as custom orders and as such you will forfeit all or part of you money if you choose to cancel your order.
- Pre-orders can be carried out on our website or in store.
- By paying all of the order, the customer agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions set out on this page and other relevant T&Cs pages.
- Pre-orders cannot be cancelled without forfeiting their payment.
PRE-ORDER POLICY FAQ:
I made an order two weeks ago and haven't heard anything, what's going on? Did my order go through?
If the payment has been made, your order has gone through. You should have received a confirmation email immediately after making your purchase, sometimes they can be found in your Spam/Junk folder. Once our shipment is on it's way from the manufacturer, we will let you know and make sure to keep you updated on any delays or circumstances that may arise.
Are there any differences between "Pre-ordered" products and "Buy Now" products?
Absolutely not, they are identical in every way except "Buy Now" products are shipped within 2 working days.
Can I cancel a Pre-Order?
If you change your mind, please contact us via email or phone call.
How long will the shipment take?
Pre-ordered items are expected to be delivered 2-4 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note with pre-ordering we are only able to advise of the expected arrival date into Australia. The date the goods arrive at our warehouse for dispatch to you, is dependent on many factors, such as the time taken to get the raw materials to the factory, passing our quality control inspection, clearing customs etc. As a result, delays can occur.